contador de acessos

domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

Unhas para o Ano Novo

  Foto
  
        :)  See more swatches & my review of each polish: http://www.swatchandlearn.com/china-glaze-party-hearty-swatches-review-revisited-layered-over-opi-oy-another-polish-joke  This is the Christmas mani I rocked during the festivities!

I used A TON of polishes and products for this design so please read my blog post to see what polishes I used before asking questions. They are all listed over there.  It's So Shinning   OPI - Alpine Snow
Wet n Wild - Rockin' Rubies
Sinful Colors - Call You Later
Orly - Halo
LA Colors Art Deco - Blue Glitter
Bettina - High Gloss Top Coat From the Selena Gomez Collection. See more swatches & my review here: http://www.swatchandlearn.com/nicole-by-opi-inner-sparkle-swatches-review-layered-over-china-glaze-prey-tell/ 
Ano Novo chegando, o que fazer para brilhar ainda mais neste dia, aí vão algumas sugestões para entrarmos com muito brilho e com o pé direito em 2013!!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário